To schedule conferences, parents will be able to access the PTC Wizard program by going to
http://www.glenbardsouthhs.org/. The link, "Parent/Teacher Conference Sign-up" will be located under Important Information on our home page. It will be activated at 7:00AM on October 11, 2016 and will remain open for conference registration until October 24, 2016 at 3:00 PM. If you are having difficulties with registration or if you do not have computer access, please call the school at (630) 469-6500 during school hours and ask to speak to Ms. Shelley Gan to schedule appointments.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE PTC WIZARD PORTAL
1. You will be asked to set up an account. This is secure information. Please provide the following information:
- Your child's first and last name
- Your e-mail
- A password that you select
2. Once you have created an account, you can add additional children in the My Children tab at the top left of the screen.
3. When you have completed this step, click on Return to PTC Wizard.
4. Click on Start Wizard. Confirm your student's information is correct and click continue.
Step 1: Click on the conference date you would like to meet with teachers and click continue.
Step 2: Select the teacher you would like to meet with and click continue. Student schedules can be found using PowerSchool or you may contact Glenbard South for assistance.
Step 3: Select from the list of open time slots for each teacher. Click continue. We do not allow parents to schedule back-to-back conferences. This allows parents time to move from class to class.
* An e-mail will automatically be sent to your identified e-mail address with your scheduled appointments. If the teacher's time slots are filled and you have concerns about your child's progress, please contact the teacher directly.